Cardio sucks. There’s no beauty or grace in it. You’re not moving huge weight. It’s just painful. But you do it because you have to–a necessary evil. Whether you’re preparing for a show or just trying to get in top condition, you could benefit from the raw power of Animal Cuts. Make no mistake about it, Animal Cuts is unlike anything out there. It’s an uncompromising “cutting” supplement that has been designed to produce professional results for bodybuilding competitions.
Unlike most conventional, so-called “fat burners” out there, Animal Cuts is more different. It is a comprehensive and complete formula. Take a look at the leading fat burner. If you’re depending on this type of “one dimensional” product, you may be getting less than ideal results. Maybe you drink a lot of coffee in the morning and soda throughout the day. In this case and others, the human body may become desensitized to the ingredients in this stack after prolonged use, thus reducing its effectiveness.
For some athletes, the problem may even transcend this. Your problem, for instance, might be releasing stored bodyfat or supporting your body’s metabolism. The point is, athletes need to overcome many obstacles in order to achieve maximum cuts and separations. So if you’ve had little success with conventional “fat burners” in the past, or if results have stopped coming, then don’t be frustrated. It might be that you simply chose the wrong product.
Only Animal Cuts is designed to support all of your weight-loss and definition needs. Animal Cuts is comprehensive - each convenient pack delivers 29 different ingredients. Every day, for 21 consecutive days, you’ll get over 4,000 milligrams of pure fat shredding support. If you’re competing tomorrow, then you may want to try Animal Cuts today.
- Therm Complex: 750 mg
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Kola Nut, Guarana
- Yerba Mate
- Cocoa extract
- Metabolic Complex: 750 mg
- Green Tea Extract
- Oolong Tea Extract
- Black Tea Extract
- Coffee Bean Extract
- Thyroid Complex: 350 mg
- Olive Leaf Extract (Oleuropein)
- Salvia Officinalis
- Definition complex: 800 mg
- Hawthorne Berry
- Astragalus (root)
- Celery Seed
- Juniper Berry
- Nootropic Complex: 500 mg
- Choline Bitartrate
- Bacopa Monniera (Bacopasides A & B) (leaf)
- Cocoa (ß-Phenylethylamine)
- Cortisol Inhibiting Complex: 300 mg
- Ashwangandha Extract
- Rhodiola Rosea
- Magnolia Bark Extract
- CCK Boosting Complex: 300 mg
- Psyllium Seed Husk
- Bioavailability Complex: 500 mg
- Ginger Root (Gingerols, Shogaols)
- Cayenne (fruit)
- Naringin (Citrus)
- Gelatin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #6, FD&C Red #3, FD&C Yellow #5
- Take two packs a day for 3 straight weeks, 1 pack on waking & the other 4-6 hours later.
- Follow a 3 weeks on and 1 week off cycle.
- After the week off, you can run it again
My favorite fat burner review by Michael on 01/12/2016
been using animal cuts for some years now, have tried other fat burners but always end up going back to this. nothing stronger than this. the red caffeine pill is extremely potent though however I only use if absolutely neccasary . but amazing product