Serious Mass: the ultimate in weight gain formulas. Serious Mass supplies you with the tools you need to pack on the pounds and develop the physique you've always wanted.
• Adding Calories Has Never Been This Easy or Tasted So Good
• 1,250 Calories
• 50g of Blended Protein
• Over 250 g of Carbohydrates with no added sugar
• Enhanced with Creatine, Glutamine, and Glutamine Peptides
• 25 Vitamins and Essential Minerals
Serving Size: 2 scoops (334g)
Servings Per Container: 8
Amount Per Serving:
Total Calories: 1250
Total Carbohydrates: 252g
-Dietary Fiber: 4g
Vitamin A: 5000 I.U.
Vitamin C: 60mg
Vitamin D: 200 I.U.
Vitamin E: 30 I.U.
Vitamin B6: 5mg
Folic Acid: 400mcg
Vitamin B12: 10mcg
Pantothenic Acid: 25mg
Choline (as choline bitartrate): 250mg
Creatine Monohydrate: 1g
Glutamine Peptides: 500mg
Maltodextrin, Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Egg Albumen, Sweet Dairy Way), Creatine Monohydrate, L-Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides, Choline (as Choline Bitartrate), Inositol, Paba (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid), Artificial Flavor, Vitamin & Mineral Blend (Di-Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Aspartate, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid, Niacinamide, Zinc Citrate, Beta Carotene, d-Calcium Pantothenate, d-alpha Tocopherol Succinate, Selenomethionine, Copper Gluconate, Ferrous Fumarate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Chromium Picolinate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, Cholecalciferol, Potassium Iodide, Cyanocobalamin), Medium Chain Tri-glycerides, Acesulfame Potassium
Please Note: Nutritional facts and ingredients may vary slightly between flavours
Nutritional Information Per Serving (based on Cookies & Cream Flavour)
- Energy: 1266 kcal / 5297 kJ
- Protein: 50 g
- Total Carbohydrates: 252 g
- of which Sugars: 26 g
- of which Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
- Fat: 6.2 g
- of which Saturates: 3.2 g
- Salt: 3.4 g
- Cookies & Cream:
- Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate (Emulsifier; Soy Lecithin), Flavourings, Cookie Crumb (1.4%) (Wheat Flour [Gluten], Sugar, Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Fats; Palm and Rapeseed in varying proportions; Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder), EGG Albumen, Sodium Chloride, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Creatine Monohydrate, Choline Bitartrate, L-Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides [Gluten], Whey Powder, Inositol, Vitamin Blend (L-Ascorbic Acid, Nicotinamide, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Retinyl Acetate, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin), Sweetener (Sucralose), Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Oxide, Cupric Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate, Chromium (III) Chloride Hexahydrate, Potassium Iodide
- Add two heaping scoops (334 g) of serious muscle mass to a large blender filled with 24 fl. oz. of cold water or milk.
- If desired, add ice and other ingredients, cover and blend on a high speed for 45-60 seconds – or until thoroughly mixed.
- New users may find it beneficial to begin with one half of a serving daily for the first week, gradually increasing to one or more full servings several times a day.
- Gains! review by Phil on 25/11/2016
Bar-none, my fav mass gainer of all. 3rd winter bulking and every time ive gotten stronger and gained good solid muscle.