What is Smart Protein™?
Smart Protein™ is a new deliciously versatile protein powder that can be used in all sorts of ways; You can bake with it, include it in indulgent, home-made desserts, whip it into a tasty macro-friendly mousse or simply drink it.
Who is Smart Protein™ for?
Smart Protein™ is suitable for both men and women who want to increase their protein intake whilst thoroughly enjoying doing do.
Whether you’re an experienced gym user or just want to consume more protein through delicious recipes, Smart Protein™ is for you. Smart Protein™ is available in 4 awesome tasting flavour options and is also suitable for vegetarians.
The Benefits of Smart Protein™
Smart Protein™ not only surpasses all taste expectations but also packs 19g protein per serving & is exceptionally low in sugar containing less than 1 gram per 30g serving.
Containing 116 calories (or less depending on flavour) this is the perfect macro friendly option to incorporate into your delicious home-made protein recipes.
PhD Smart Protein™ has optimal levels of specific ingredients, including ground oats, making it an exceptional powder to cook with.
When to use Smart Protein™
This all depends on when that sweet tooth kicks in. The beauty of Smart Protein™ is that it can be consumed at any point of the day due to the fact it is so macro friendly.
Whether it’s protein pancakes in the morning, high protein cookies as a snack or a light, fluffy mousse in the evening there isn’t an indulgent high protein recipe you’d want to make without including Smart Protein™.
- Container Size: 900 g
- Serving Size: 1 Scoop (30 g)
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Energy: 481 kJ / 114 kcal
- Fat: 2.5 g
- of which Saturates: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrate: 4.1 g
- of which Sugars: 0.6 g
- Fibre: 2.2 g
- Protein: 18 g
- Salt: 0.23
- Riboflavin: 0.2 mg
- Calcium: 288 mg
- Phosphorus: 150 mg
- Zinc: 0.8 mg
- Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Milk Protein Concentrate, Whole Grain Oat Flour (Gluten), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Cacao, Flavourings, Sodium Chloride, Stabilisers (Acacia Gum, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Sweetener (Sucralose)
- Add 1 serving (30 g scoop) into your favourite bowl, mug or cup.
- Pour 80 ml of milk, water or almond milk into the bowl, mug or cup.
- Stir the mix together for 30 seconds to create an instant mousse.
- Be the first to review this product