This is a bundle specifically designed for fitness enthusiasts looking to seek more reward from all the hard work put in the gym. Powerful Supplements aimed at supporting your challenge and ensuring optimal recovery and growth after your workout.
What are the benefits?
19 Anabol Testo: Low levels of testosterone can have a negative impact on your training and subsequently you won’t feel the maximum benefits from your exercise regime making this testosterone supplement ideal for working towards your training targets.
Muscle Fuel Anabolic – All-In-One Shake: This powerful protein blend can be taken during or after your workout to provide you with an impressive 55g of protein to fuel your muscles. The high protein, high carb content is ideal for muscle recovery, growth and performance, making it the perfect choice for people who want to see results in their workout and physique.
Is this bundle for me?
Recommended for all fitness enthusiasts who are ready to make the most out of their workouts and reach new level in their fitness.
Muscle Fuel Anabolic (Per Serving)
- Energy: 564 kcal / 2390 kl
- Fat: 3.2 g
- of which Saturates: 2.1 g
- Carbohydrate: 77 g
- of which Sugars: 26 g
- Fibre: 3.6 g
- Protein: 55 g
- Salt: 1 g
Crea X4 (Per Serving)
- Creatine monohydrate, Creatine pyruvate, Creatine citrate: 4090 mg
- of which Creatine: 3000 mg
- Glycine: 700 mg
- Taurine: 600 mg
- Beta-Alanine: 200 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid: 100 mg
- Magnesium (As magnesium Citrate): 60 mg
Muscle Fuel Anabolic
Carb Matrix (Maltodextrin, Dextrose Monohydrate, Fructose), Protein Matrix (Whey Protein Concentrate (Milk), Soya Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Albumen, Calcium Caseinate (Milk), Cocoa Powder, Creatine Monohydrate, Flavouring, Thickeners (Guar Gum, Xanthum Gum), Starch, L-Glycine, Shortening Powder (Palm Oil, Whey (Milk), Milk Protein, Stabiliser (Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Antioxidant (Tocopherol)), β-Hydroxy β-Methylbutyric Acid (HMB), Beta-Alanine, Branched Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) Powder 2;1;1, Tri-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Lactate, Tri-Potassium Citrate, Stabiliser (Cellulose Gum), Sodium Chloride, Taurine, Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesulfame-K), L-Glutamine, Avena Savita (Oats (Gluten)), Vitamin Blend (Ascorbic Acid, Pteroyl-L-Glutamate, D-Alpha Tocopherol, Nicotinamide, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Retinyl Palmitate, Methylcobalamine, Biotin, Cholecalciferol), Glutamine Peptide (Wheat (Gluten)), Anti-Caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide), Zinc Bisglycinate, Tolerase L (ph Stable Lactase).
Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicium dioxide), Bovine Gelatin
Muscle Fuel Anabolic
- Add 3 heaped scoops to 500-600ml of cold water. Use a blender or hand held shaker for about 30 seconds.
- Have 1 to 2 servings daily (servings may be halved).
- Persons under 80kg’s:
- Have 2 servings per day for the first 5 days and only 1 serving per day there-after.
- Persons over 80kg’s:
- Have 2-3 servings per day for the first 5 days and 1-2 servings per day there-after.
- When taking our Creatine X4, take 5 capsules with a glass of water approximately 30 minutes before a workout.
- On your well deserved rest days take 5 capsules on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
- It's important to note that on the days you're taking the Creatine X4 you should drink at least 2 to 3 litres of water per day.
- Be the first to review this product